By booking an appointment with Orange Therapies you are accepting the terms and conditions of the therapy clinic as set out below. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking your treatment.
BOOKING APPOINTMENTS VIA TELEPHONE OR WEBSITE
You can book a preferred appointment slot over the phone on 07941711092 to guarantee an appointment. Messages left on the phone will be dealt with as soon as possible.
When booking an appointment via the website, the appointment will remain pending until a confirmation email has been sent out by the clinic. Being offered a time slot does not guarantee the space until the clinic has confirmed it with an email. We do not hold back any appointments for last minute calls, so we always advise you to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
**WE ARE COVID READY**
We follow government and professional guidelines to minimise the risk for our staff and clients.
DATA PROTECTION – We may be required to share your contact details with the NHS Test and Trace if requested.
SYMPTOMS OF COVID -19 – If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid 19 which include high fever, continuous cough, loss of sense of smell and taste, please reschedule your appointment.
DISCOUNTED PACKAGE TREATMENTS
All treatments purchased as a package must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatments within the package must be taken within 6 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 6 months will be forfeited.
The packages are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
Vouchers can be purchased for 30 minutes, 60 minutes and 90 minutes treatments and are valid for 6 months from purchase date. Once past this date, the vouchers will no longer be accepted in the clinic.
Vouchers are non-transferable, exchangeable or refundable
We accept no responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen vouchers
When booking a treatment with a voucher, please state that you are redeeming the voucher and bring the voucher with you to produce prior to the treatment. Failure to do so will result in full payment of the treatment.
We accept most credit/debit cards and cash. Bank transfer is also accepted.
For bookings longer than 90 minutes we reserve the right to ask for a deposit payment in advance.
If you wish to pay in advance of your treatment, we can send you a secure link for payment.
We would ask clients to provide at least 24 hours notice if they need to change or cancel an appointment. Cancellations can be made by telephone or text on 07941711092. Please understand that the clinic is run on an appointment basis. When a client cancels or misses appointments this costs the clinic financially. We do appreciate that things do crop up, so we do ask you to notify us as soon as possible. If we have sufficient notice of cancellation we can open up the appointment to awaiting clients.
If you do not show up for your treatment or cancel less than 24 hours before your treatment time, you will be charged the full amount of your booking.
If you wish to use a gift voucher and you do not show up for your treatment or cancel less than 24 hours before your treatment time, we will forfeit your voucher.
If you find it difficult to remember appointments then we do offer a text to remind service. But please note that it is still your responsibility to remember the appointment. We do appreciate your custom, and also appreciate our time is precious.
In the unusual instance where we may need to cancel your booking, we will endeavour to contact you immediately by telephone and/or text.
Clients that may have health issues e.g. blood pressure, circulation problems, skin problems, have recently undergone an operation, are on medication or have any other health issues, are advised to check with their GP before booking a treatment. When you book for your first treatment you will be asked to complete a confidential medical history document to highlight with the therapist any health issues you may have.
For clients with serious illnesses, before we can proceed with any treatment, we ask you to provide a letter from your doctor to say that you are able to receive the specific treatment you wish to receive.
If you have any allergies prior to your appointment please inform us at the time of booking.
ARRIVING AT THE THERAPY ROOM
Under normal times, you are welcome to arrive early for your appointment and wait upstairs at Acorns Club. However during the Covid-19 pandemic, we ask you to please arrive only at the time of your appointment. If you are early please wait in your car or outside the building as there won’t be anywhere to wait inside. If you are early, then you can message us on 07941711092 to see if we are ready and we will reply when it is safe for you to come in.
We fully understand that sometimes being late is outside of your control. If you are running late please contact us on 07941711092 as soon as possible. We are having to book out extra time in between appointments now to thoroughly clean everything so we don’t have extra time for anyone that is late.
- Please note that we have the right to refuse or discontinue a treatment at any point. Circumstances where this may apply include, but are not limited to:
- The client is under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs
- Recent surgery
- The client behaves in an inappropriate or offensive manner
- The client is or becomes unwell e.g. fever, digestive upset, allergic reaction.
- Treatments conducted by Orange Therapies are not a substitute for proper medical diagnosis and treatment. At no time will a client be encouraged to stop medical treatment or reduce or change their prescription drugs without prior discussion with a GP or consultant first. It is also the client’s responsibility to consult with their GP and get approval before any treatments can commence.
- During a client’s treatment consultation we will need to collect personal information which is important for our client-therapist relationship and will be used to tailor treatments. This information is strictly confidential. We will maintain its accuracy by updating it as advised by the client.
- Orange Therapies treatments may at times address specific personal issues, challenges or general conditions in a client’s life or profession. All information provided will be kept strictly confidential with the exception of any information which, if withheld, may result in danger to the client or others.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provides Orange Therapies with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Orange Therapies will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.